Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I ship boxes to the hotel?
Please note that the first three (3) boxes / packages received will be handled on a complimentary basis.
For four (4) or more boxes / packages the following charges will apply. Shipping must be received within 72 hours prior to group arrival.
• Box/package - $5.00 each
The Hotel does not accept any liability for equipment, goods, displays, or other materials that arrive unmarked or fail to arrive at the Hotel. The Group is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
- Is the Cambria New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District pet friendly?Yes, the Cambria New Orleans Downtown Warehouse District is pet friendly. A $100 non-refundable pet cleaning fee applies to bill per stay.
- How far is the French Quarter from the hotel?The French Quarter is located less than 10 blocks away from our hotel. You can reach the center of the French Quarter by a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
- Can I leave my luggage anywhere in the hotel after checkout?You can leave your luggage at the front desk after your check-out if you still have time to spend in New Orleans. You can call the front desk for more information.
- Do the rooms in the hotel have safes?Yes. All of our rooms have an in-room safe to keep your valuables and belongings. You will find them in the cupboards in the rooms.
- How far is the hotel from the World War II Museum?We are located very close to the World War II Museum. You can walk down from our hotel and reach the museum in 5-7 minutes.